Privacy of Customer Data
Vitlekha.com is a product by Vitlekha India Private Limited (called “Vitlekha” from here onwards).
At Vitlekha, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and company information to us.
· We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
· We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
· When you purchase a Vitlekha product or service, we ask you for information such as name, company name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, GST number etc that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your Vitlekha account information.
· When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of Phone Number. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your services.
· In order to prepare your financials, to file your returns, to take registrations under various acts,and/or to provide advice about tax matters, we collect information about your income, expenses, bank accounts, other company documents etc.
· When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
· In the regular course of our business, Vitlekha may monitor and record phone conversations or email communications between you and Vitlekha employees for training and quality assurance purposes. We may receive a confirmation when you open or click on content in an email from us, which helps us make our communications to you more useful and interesting. If you do not wish to receive the email from Vitlekha, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list on any of the emails we send.
· We do not sell or rent your personal or company information to anyone.
· We do not share your personal or company information with anyone outside of Vitlekha for their promotional or marketing use.
· Vitlekha uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Vitlekha products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your company information to prepare your company financials, and provide related assistance and services.
· We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Vitekha products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it cannot be used to identify an individual.
· We retain copies of your bills, bank statements and other company documents. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your documents for your convenience.
· We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
· We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Vitlekha For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
Vitlekha works to protect your personal information and company information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all company information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
DISCLAIMER: WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND OUR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.